What we offer
otherness are Keith Aubrey and Linda Conboy
- We offer web design and design for print
- We also offer sound and music services
- We produce easy read information for people with learning disabilities, low literacy or English as a second language
- We are creative and community-orientated people who have worked in music, performance, community arts, the voluntary sector and social care.
See our customer list or comments from customers
Contact us to find out more.
- Design your web site how you want. We will make sure your site works on mobiles, tablets, laptops and desktops
- Optimise images, sound and video for the web
- Redesign or update your site, or teach you the skills to do this.
- We design leaflets, posters, reports and booklets in industry-standard Adobe InDesign
- We edit images and text, prepare documents for commercial print or produce PDFs for print or the web.
- As vocalist with Loop Guru Linda has appeared live, on TV and radio in Europe, USA and Canada and has appeared on the Loop Guru albums Amrita and Loop bites Dog
- She co-wrote and sang on the Slipper albums Invisible Movies and Zoon Sandwich and co-wrote the Capitol (USA) release for Slipper on the Electro Lounge CD and Loungeclash and provided vocals for the single Just Lik This.
- As musicians and producers, we have worked on hundreds of tracks for private release, live performance and backings tracks and have worked on large-scale live performances
- We can compose and mix original music for your film or performance
- We can edit and master your tracks to prepare them for release or download.
In partnership with Piotr Obal, an experienced film maker, we can make a film to your specifications.
We can help you with:
- Filming and editing footage
- Voiceovers and original music
- Layering your soundtrack
- Preparing for DVD, Blu-ray or the web.
Most people like easy read information. It is jargon-free, with unnecessary detail taken out, and presented in an attractive way.
Accessible or 'easy read' information helps you reach people with low literacy, learning disabilities or people with English as a second language.
Accessible information can be developed alongside your mainstream information. The format can be printed booklets, PDFs, websites, sound or film.
Keith has 17 years' experience creating accessible information and has produced hundreds of documents.
We operate community-conscious pricing.
Contact us about your needs and budget.