otherness are Keith Aubrey and Linda Conboy
- We offer web design, print design and audio and music services to community groups, charities, musicians and artists
- You can also find out about our soundtrack work.
- As both a freelancer and a designer at Working with Words, Keith has worked for many years designing leaflets, posters and booklets for professional print
- He has designed for web, print and audio for many organisations: this has involved working on the 'out and about' guide - a large scale resource completed with Transport for London and Working with Words, booklets for the Valuing People Support Team and Mencap, and booklets for the Department of Health, Ministry of Justice, Department for Constitutional Affairs, the Healthcare Commission, the Learning and Skills Council and many other organisations, large and small.
- He also helped design the' Parenting Toolkit' for the Elfrida Society and easy read leaflets for the Disabilities Trust and Norfolk Community Health Trust..
What we can do for you
- Your booklets, leaflets and posters can be produced in industry standard software InDesign to be ready for commercial printers in CMYK with photos at optimum resolution.
- We can also produce documents in Microsoft Word or PowerPoint.
- We can enhance and crop your images so they are ready for print.
- We can send you PDF drafts of your document so that you can make changes. We offer you one set of changes free - additional changes are chargeable.
- We can prepare documents for commercial print and produce PDF's for print or for your web site. These can include bookmarks and hyperlinks added for easy navigation.
- We can also produce soundtracks and audio for CD, MP3 and multimedia to be used alongside printed materials.
- You can download a leaflet about our print design work (pdf, 134kb).
- We operate a community-conscious pricing structure.
- Contact us with your needs and budget - we will listen.